Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A light dessert from Peru that I found at allrecipes.com. Notice that the directions do not include the chilling times.
- Chill large mixing bowl and mixer's beater whip in your freezer.
- Chill the evaporated milk.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Stir in gelatin until completely dissolved, then place into refrigerator until cool (but not solid).
- Remove the large mixing bowl and whip from freezer, pour the cold evaporated milk into bowl, and whip until fluffy and doubled in volume.
- While continuing to beat, slowly pour in cooled gelatin.
- When all of the gelatin has been incorporated, pour the mixture into a mold, bowl, or individual cups and chill until set, about 3 hours.
- Once set, serve garnished with raspberries.
Our family made this dessert for a project. We didn't think the conensed milk "fluff" would work, but it did. We will definetly make this again! I also made with orange and lime jellos. Both were very good!
This is one of the best desserts I have ever made. Thanks for sharing! :)
This worked perfectly and yielded a perfect jello fluff. I used sugar free strawberry jello with sliced strawberries on top. A very light and flavorfull dessert with the spirit of summer (sadly, we had freezing rain today but thats the way it goes). I will certainly be making this easy treat again.