A light dessert from Peru that I found at allrecipes.com. Notice that the directions do not include the chilling times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill large mixing bowl and mixer's beater whip in your freezer.
- 2Chill the evaporated milk.
- 3Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- 4Stir in gelatin until completely dissolved, then place into refrigerator until cool (but not solid).
- 5Remove the large mixing bowl and whip from freezer, pour the cold evaporated milk into bowl, and whip until fluffy and doubled in volume.
- 6While continuing to beat, slowly pour in cooled gelatin.
- 7When all of the gelatin has been incorporated, pour the mixture into a mold, bowl, or individual cups and chill until set, about 3 hours.
- 8Once set, serve garnished with raspberries.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Espuma (Latin American Gelatin Foam)
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.9 mg
- Sodium 240.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 8.0 g