Recipe by WiGal
A light dessert from Peru that I found at allrecipes.com. Notice that the directions do not include the chilling times.
Top Review by just joan23
Our family made this dessert for a project. We didn't think the conensed milk "fluff" would work, but it did. We will definetly make this again! I also made with orange and lime jellos. Both were very good!
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 6 ounces raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk, very cold
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill large mixing bowl and mixer's beater whip in your freezer.
- Chill the evaporated milk.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Stir in gelatin until completely dissolved, then place into refrigerator until cool (but not solid).
- Remove the large mixing bowl and whip from freezer, pour the cold evaporated milk into bowl, and whip until fluffy and doubled in volume.
- While continuing to beat, slowly pour in cooled gelatin.
- When all of the gelatin has been incorporated, pour the mixture into a mold, bowl, or individual cups and chill until set, about 3 hours.
- Once set, serve garnished with raspberries.