Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you do not have a trifle bowl, you can just use a large regular bowl.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 3 cups red seedless grapes
- 3 cups sliced cantaloupe
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 cups sliced peeled peaches or 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups peeled sliced kiwi
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Combine marshmallow cream, sour cream and whipped topping in a medium bowl.
- Mixture will be lumpy, but become smooth as marshmallow cream dissolves; set aside.
- Layer fruit in a 3-1/2 quart trifle bowl in the order listed.
- Stir topping mixture until smooth.
- Spoon over fruit and sprinkle with pecans.
Beautiful presentation, and great taste. I also thought this was very easy to put together. I think you can vary the fruit to include what you have on hand. I used pineapple instead of cantaloupe and it worked out well. It's on my keeper list!
Wonderful crowd pleaser! Simple & delicious.
This looked stunning!! I used a trifle bowl and the colors were brilliant. This is a simple salad recipe that is good for when you want to show-off a little. I made it for the holiday weekend. Family/guests marveled. Thanks Secret.