1/1 Photo of Fruit Dream
If you do not have a trifle bowl, you can just use a large regular bowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine marshmallow cream, sour cream and whipped topping in a medium bowl.
- 2Mixture will be lumpy, but become smooth as marshmallow cream dissolves; set aside.
- 3Layer fruit in a 3-1/2 quart trifle bowl in the order listed.
- 4Stir topping mixture until smooth.
- 5Spoon over fruit and sprinkle with pecans.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Dream
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 38.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g