- 6 apples, golden delicious (core, peel and dice)
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce (whole berries)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup raw oatmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- place apples, cranberry sauce, and pineapple in bowl and mix.
- pour into a nonstick sprayed 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- cover and refridgerate overnight.
- bring to room temp before baking.
- mix topping ingredients and sprinkle on top of fruit.
- bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- serve hot or cooled.