Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My aunt gave me this recipe. I love it for dunking apples, however you could use other fruit with it as well.
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof philadephia cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof marshmallow fluff marshmallow cream
- apple, sliced
- Im a mixing bowl using a mixer, mix the marshmallow fluff and cream cheese together.
- Once mixed, I like mine cold so put it in the refrigerator for a half hour to an hour.
- After chilling, peel and slice up a few apples and get a few scoops of your dip and enjoy :).
This is my favorite dip for strawberries and grapes!