Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy recipe sweet dip for fruit, or eat with mini Nilla Wafers or graham cracker sticks. Great for showers. Serve cool.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter (Softer dip use margarine)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 Heath candy bars, crushed (or Butterfinger)
- Using electric mixer, cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Slowly blend in confectioners sugar.
- Mix in crushed candy.
I had some cream cheese and homemade toffee bits I wanted to use up so I decided upon this recipe to do so. This dip turned out delicious but I think I would have added a little vanilla to the cream cheese mix before folding in the toffee. I let my dip sit in the fridge overnight so the toffee would be softer to the bite rather than super crunchy. I enjoyed this dip and will make it again. Thanks for sharing.