Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe goes great with any kind of fruit. It could also be spread between cookies to make cookie sandwiches!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened at room temp)
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- 16 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together until all lumps of cream cheese are blended.
- Mix in marshmallow cream on low until well blended.
- Stir in whipped topping with spoon.
- DO NOT USE MIXER.
- Refrigerate and serve with fruit.