Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious cherry flavored fruit dip to serve with fresh fruit.
Make and share this Fruit Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 10 maraschino cherries, chopped (or more)
- In a bowl, add the marshmallow creme and cream cheese; mix until well blended (adding cherry juice gradually to help blend).
- Stir in the chopped maraschino cherries.
- Serve immediately with fresh fruit, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Note: Serve with cantaloupe, honey dew, seedless red and green grapes, fresh pineapple, strawberries and watermelon.
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law. She makes it for every family fuction and I always steal all the left over dip. It's easy to make, not a lot of ingredients. I like to take the cream cheese out of the fridge and let it warm up a bit so it mixes easier with the marshmallow cream.
My matron of honor threw a couples shower for us with a Luau theme. She asked me to pick up some fruit and a store bought dip. I knew I could find something even better that was simple to make. This dip was it! It was a big hit with all! Thank you so much! We will be making again!