Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family thought this was so good. We had it served with cut apples at a Halloween event at Bradley Farms.
- 5 1⁄4 ounces Dream Whip (1 large box or 2 small boxes)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups cold 2% low-fat milk
- 16 ounces low-fat strawberry yogurt
- Mix Dream Whip, vanilla and milk in mixer on low speed until blended, then on high speed about 8 minutes or until topping thickens and forms peaks.
- Fold in yogurt by hand with wire whip.
- Cover and cool in refrigerator until ready to use.