Recipe by Amy Childers
Its easy, quick, and discovered in my Wistle Stop Cafe cookbook. Tip: Allow the cream cheese to soften a little or put in microwave for about 15 sec.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 dash ground ginger
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese, ginger, marshmallow cream, and orange juice. (At first it will be hard to combine but will loosen because of the acid in the orange juice.)
- Once completely combined and smooth, chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with favorite fruits and canned fruits work well too.