Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
fruit dip for fresh fruit
- 1 large marshmallow creme
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 dash ginger
- mix cream cheese and marshmellow creme on medium speed until well blended.
- Add orange rind and ginger.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
The texture of this dip was great however it was a little weak on the flavor.I halved the recipe, but still used the full amount of ginger. I think that next time I will add more orange rind as well as more ginger.