Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I do not know where this recipe originally came from, but I found it in one of my grandma's recipe collections and it sounds delicious!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream, topping
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- grated orange rind
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, marshmallow cream, and orange juice. Blend well.
- Gradually stir in as much grated orange rind as you would like flavoring to taste. Make sure that it is mixed in well.
- Serve with chunks of pineapple, cantaloupe, strawberries, and grapes. Enjoy! :).