Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderfully fresh citrus dip which is a great addition to a fruit platter. This was given to me by my sister when she heard I was having a BBQ Picnic for my little girl's first birthday. It went down a treat. Best part is that you can freeze 1/2 of the fruit mix and use it another day
- Place the first 5 ingredients into a pan an put aside.
- Place egg, cold water and cornflour in a bowl and beat well.
- Add to the fruit mixture in the pan and bring to the boil stirring till the mixture becomes thick.
- Place in the fridge to chill.
- When cold fold into whipped cream and chill ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite fruits.