Recipe by kzbhansen
This is incredible. You can use your choice of berries for the topping. Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, etc. I am SO lovin this. I dont know where I found this recipe but Im glad I do. You need to refridgerate for several hours before eating so be warned.
Top Review by sprue
this was very good and i ate way too much. be careful to stir the topping constantly or it will get globby. it is very rich. i cut down the sugar a bit and it was still very sweet. i also added coconut to the crust..delicious.. and i added some lemon juice and zest to the feeling and 12 oz of cool whip for a more dense cheese filling. it was very very good. i made it for easter dinner and got rave reviews.. thanks
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) containers whipped cream, softened
- 6 cups blueberries or 6 cups blackberries or 6 cups raspberries, etc
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and put into a 9 X 13 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 until lightly browned about 10-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Blend together all ingredients and spread evenly over the cooled crust.
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and cook until stiff. When cool, put on top of the filling.
- Refridgerate several hours before serving.