Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe, here slightly tweaked, was found in the 2008 cookbooklet, Taste of Home Smoothies & Other Beverages.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
Another delightful smoothie, Syd! I made this exactly as posted, except I used 8 oz. of vanilla kefir instead of the yogurt. It's a great way to start your day! Thanks for sharing.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice