Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe, here slightly tweaked, was found in the 2008 cookbooklet, Taste of Home Smoothies & Other Beverages.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender & process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses & serve.
Another delightful smoothie, Syd! I made this exactly as posted, except I used 8 oz. of vanilla kefir instead of the yogurt. It's a great way to start your day! Thanks for sharing.
Great flavor, I made it without the orange juice because we didn't have any. Made for PRMR.
Wonderful tasting smoothie, loved the strawberry and citrus flavors. I made 1/2 of the recipe, which to me really was 1/2 a serving, and the only change I made was to leave out the honey, as I had really sweet strawberries. This made for a very thick type of smoothie as there is very little liquid. I did partially freeze my strawberries and the drink was cool, next time I would completely freeze the strawberries for a colder smoothie without ice. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Went to the Market Tag Game.