Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A simple, no-cook, colorful fruit salad that the kids can help make. Cooking time includes chilling the salad for 1 hour before finishing.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 cup banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup apple, diced
- 1 cup small vegetarian marshmallows
- Drain oranges, reserving the liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine oranges, strawberries, bananas, and apples.
- Add the liquid from the oranges. Toss.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Add in the marshmallows. Toss gently.
- Serve immediately.