Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lovely light dessert. Replace apricots with any fruit you like--either fresh or canned. Match up the colour of fruit with jelly and yoghurt (keeping the same quantities as with the apricot recipe). Not sure how long it takes to chill.
- 1 (85 g) packetorange diet jelly crystals
- 1 cup drained apricot halves in juice (no sugar added)
- 1 (200 ml) container light peach yogurt
- 200 ml boiled water
- Dissolve jelly in 200mls boiled water.
- Pour into food processor/blender with apricots and puree together.
- Add in yoghurt, blend till mixed.
- Pour into dessert dishes, chill until set.
A lovely new way to serve jello! I used sugar free orange jello, mandarin oranges and mango yoghurt and the result was delicious! Thank you so much for a new healthy treat!
Really Good! I used orange jello, canned pineapple and peach yogurt and topped with whipped cream....yum!!
I wasn't overly fond of the apricot orange peach combination, but I will most definitely try this again using a different fruit combination. Thanks Sonya for a good recipe.