1 hr 10 mins
A delicious different kind of pizza
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup cream-style cottage cheese, small curd
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon, rind of
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) envelope vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 small orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can peach slices, drained
- 1In bowl combine cottage cheese and butter and beat till smoothe and well blended.
- 2In large bowl stir together flour, rolled oats, lemon peel and salt.
- 3Add cottage cheese mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4Form into ball and with hands, press evenly into greased 12 inch pizza pan, forming rim about 1/2 inch above edge; crimp edge.
- 5Bake in 400 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes; cool.
- 6In saucepan prepare pudding mix according to pkg, using the 2 cups milk.
- 7Cover surface with clear plastic wrap and chill.
- 8Spread in prepared crust.
- 9Heat jam till melted.
- 10Arrange fruit atop pudding; brush with melted jam.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Custard Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 174.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g