Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
A delicious different kind of pizza
Make and share this Fruit Custard Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup cream-style cottage cheese, small curd
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon, rind of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) envelope vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 small orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can peach slices, drained
- In bowl combine cottage cheese and butter and beat till smoothe and well blended.
- In large bowl stir together flour, rolled oats, lemon peel and salt.
- Add cottage cheese mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Form into ball and with hands, press evenly into greased 12 inch pizza pan, forming rim about 1/2 inch above edge; crimp edge.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes; cool.
- In saucepan prepare pudding mix according to pkg, using the 2 cups milk.
- Cover surface with clear plastic wrap and chill.
- Spread in prepared crust.
- Heat jam till melted.
- Arrange fruit atop pudding; brush with melted jam.