Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My roommate and I concocted a curried apple dish, and I built off of it. Feel free to vary spices or fruit based on what's around.
- Heat the oil and saute the ginger until it begins to sizzle.
- Add the tofu-saute for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the apples and cook until hot. Add mango and sliced bananas. Cook until heated through.
- Mix in spices and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Prepare spring roll papers by soaking in water until soft. Scoop some of the fruit mixure onto it and roll it up.