Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
So light, so cool, and so colorful, this fruit salad can't be beat during the hot summer months. Another "Better Homes and Gardens" gem! :)
- 2 cups strawberries, cut-up or 2 cups whole raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 medium peaches, plum or 1 medium nectarine, sliced
- 1 small apples or 1 small pear, cored and sliced
- For dressing, in a blender container or food processor bowl place half of the berries, the orange juice concentrate, and sugar. Cover and blend or process until smooth; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine kiwifruit, orange sections, bananas, peach slices, apple slices, and remaining berries. Serve fruit in bowls with dressing. Makes 6 servings.
Delicious and easy fruit salad. I did find the orange juice to be too sour for my tastebuds (which is a problem I've always had with oranges), so added more sugar to the dressing. Love the combo of fresh fruits! Made for Spring 2010 Pick A Chef.