Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great fruit juice punch with lots of fruit peices
- 3 cups pineapple-grapefruit juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup strong black tea, cold
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, grated
- 1 (750 ml) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- In a large pitcher combine all ingredients except ginger ale in a large pitcher.
- To serve, pour juice mixture over ice in a large punch bowl.
- Add ginger ale.
- Stir gently and serve right away.