Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of Ina Garten's recipes and when I saw it yesterday, I figured I'd better post it before it is no longer available. This looked absolutely awesome!
- 236.59 ml quick-cooking rolled oats (not instant)
- 118.29 ml sweetened flaked coconut
- 118.29 ml sliced almonds or 118.29 ml slivered almonds
- 44.37 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml good honey
- 8-10 strawberries, small-diced
- 118.29 ml blueberries
- 59.14 ml pineapple, small-diced
- 473.18 ml plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss the oats, coconut, almonds, oil and honey together in a large bowl until they are completely combined.
- Pour into a sheet pan and bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool, stirring once.
- Combine the strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple in a bowl.
- In 4 ice cream sundae glasses, layer first the fruit, then the yogurt and the cooked granola alternately until you fill the glasses.
- Serve with a long spoon and enjoy!
Awesome recipe, especially when made with Greek yogurt (Fage). Trader Joe's has it. Don't skip the pineapple. In my opinion, that takes the recipe over the top this time of year when pineapples are so sweet.
I just finished my delicious sundae! The hardest part was waiting for the granola to cool. I didn't have any strawberries, but I used some leftover blueberry compote and pineapple. The blueberries were great with the creamy yogurt. I can't wait to make again! Roxygirl
Over the top fantastic! The granola was so very easy to make. I can't rave enough about this recipe. Thanks for posting it.