Recipe by Manami
This is one of Ina Garten's recipes and when I saw it yesterday, I figured I'd better post it before it is no longer available. This looked absolutely awesome!
Top Review by masscjs
Awesome recipe, especially when made with Greek yogurt (Fage). Trader Joe's has it. Don't skip the pineapple. In my opinion, that takes the recipe over the top this time of year when pineapples are so sweet.
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats (not instant)
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds or 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons good honey
- 8 -10 strawberries, small-diced
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple, small-diced
- 2 cups plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss the oats, coconut, almonds, oil and honey together in a large bowl until they are completely combined.
- Pour into a sheet pan and bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool, stirring once.
- Combine the strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple in a bowl.
- In 4 ice cream sundae glasses, layer first the fruit, then the yogurt and the cooked granola alternately until you fill the glasses.
- Serve with a long spoon and enjoy!