This is one of Ina Garten's recipes and when I saw it yesterday, I figured I'd better post it before it is no longer available. This looked absolutely awesome!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss the oats, coconut, almonds, oil and honey together in a large bowl until they are completely combined.
- Pour into a sheet pan and bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool, stirring once.
- Combine the strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple in a bowl.
- In 4 ice cream sundae glasses, layer first the fruit, then the yogurt and the cooked granola alternately until you fill the glasses.
- Serve with a long spoon and enjoy!