1/1 Photo of Fruit Crunch Sundae
This is one of Ina Garten's recipes and when I saw it yesterday, I figured I'd better post it before it is no longer available. This looked absolutely awesome!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Toss the oats, coconut, almonds, oil and honey together in a large bowl until they are completely combined.
- 3Pour into a sheet pan and bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- 4Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool, stirring once.
- 5Combine the strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple in a bowl.
- 6In 4 ice cream sundae glasses, layer first the fruit, then the yogurt and the cooked granola alternately until you fill the glasses.
- 7Serve with a long spoon and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Crunch Sundae
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.9
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 88.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 10.6 g