Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Need a simple, quick and tasty dessert in a hurry, well here it is. This is so good. My whole family loves it. I imagine that about any fruit pie filling could be used for this -- I'll be trying them one by one. I've made the cherry crumble so far. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir in mayonnaise.
- With fingers, gently squeeze flour mixure to form crumbs.
- Evenly sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.