Recipe by janem123
This recipe is from Del Monte. This tasty dessert is simple enough for (older) kids to make.
Top Review by waynejohn1234
This recipe is a really good shortcut and also when fruit is not in season. I have made it with canned apricots/canned plum combination and prefer this, but there are many possibilities just depends on your taste.
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans peach slices, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can pineapple chunks or 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cansliced pears, drained
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine