This is a very simple dessert you can throw together quickly. The sweet summer fruit and buttery, crunchy topping make a perfect dessert. I like to use a combination of fruits. I got this recipe from "The Gourmet Cookbook."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put a rack in middle of oven & preheat to 425 degrees F.
- 2Butter a 9 1/2-inch deep-dish glass pie plate.
- 3Combine flour, sugar, almonds, & salt in a food processor & pulse until nuts are coarsely chopped.
- 4Add butter & pulse until mixture begins to clump. (DO NOT OVERMIX.).
- 5Spread fruit in pie plate & sprinkle topping over it.
- 6Bake crumble until fruit is tender & topping is golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
- 7Cool slightly on a rack.
- 8Serve warm with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.6
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 99.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 38.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g