Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy dessert of sweetened cream and fresh fruits.
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 1 banana
- 1 mango
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 6 grapes
- 4 strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- Cut fruit into small pieces (I usually dice them). Grapes can be cut horizontally into 3 parts.
- Put the cream in a medium bowl and add sugar. Stir slowly until mixed well. Add more sugar if the taste is creamy. The taste should be sweet not creamy. Now add vanilla and mix well. Add all the fruit and mix again. Chill and serve.
- Consume on the same day as it would end up turning sour.
- The consistency of this dessert should not be liquid. The fruits should be well coated with the cream.
- You can also add a number of variations of your choice such as chocolate chips or cocoa powder or almond essence--lots of other things, but we usually enjoy it plain.
- If conscious about calories in cream , you can also substitute the cream with beaten yogurt.