jas kaur's Note:
Yummy dessert of sweetened cream and fresh fruits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut fruit into small pieces (I usually dice them). Grapes can be cut horizontally into 3 parts.
- 2Put the cream in a medium bowl and add sugar. Stir slowly until mixed well. Add more sugar if the taste is creamy. The taste should be sweet not creamy. Now add vanilla and mix well. Add all the fruit and mix again. Chill and serve.
- 3Consume on the same day as it would end up turning sour.
- 4The consistency of this dessert should not be liquid. The fruits should be well coated with the cream.
- 5You can also add a number of variations of your choice such as chocolate chips or cocoa powder or almond essence--lots of other things, but we usually enjoy it plain.
- 6If conscious about calories in cream , you can also substitute the cream with beaten yogurt.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Cream
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.8
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 21.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g