Montana Heart Song's Note:
This is a recipe that can be wheat flour free, sugar free and very good with different dipping sauces which can be sugary, sweet or spicy and cool. Your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar-free apricot jam (raspberry, strawberry, your choice)
- 2 cups rice flour or 2 cups wheat flour
- 6 tablespoons instant potato flakes
- Pam cooking spray
Dipping Sauces or fruit dip
- 1Cream the first four ingredients with mixer.
- 2Add flour and mix thoroughly.
- 3Divide into 3 balls. Cover and chill overnight.
- 4On a board, spread 2 tablespoons potato flakes.
- 5Roll out one ball in a circle about 1/8 to 1/4 inches.
- 6Use a pizza cutter and cut into 12 wedges.
- 7Roll up each wedge. Start at long edge.
- 8Do the same for the other two rolls.
- 9Preheat 350°.
- 10Spray Pam on baking sheets, place all wedges on baking sheets.
- 11Bake about 20 minutes until slightly browned.
- 13Serve with dipping sauce or plain with tea and coffee.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit & Cottage Cheese Rolls (Sugar Free)
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.9
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 363.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g