Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe that can be wheat flour free, sugar free and very good with different dipping sauces which can be sugary, sweet or spicy and cool. Your choice.
- 12 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup sugar-free apricot jam (raspberry, strawberry, your choice)
- 2 cups rice flour or 2 cups wheat flour
- 6 tablespoons instant potato flakes
- Pam cooking spray
Dipping Sauces or fruit dip
- cream cheese, plus
- dry sugar-free jello
- sour cream, plus
- Splenda sugar substitute, plus
- cinnamon or allspice
- Cream the first four ingredients with mixer.
- Add flour and mix thoroughly.
- Divide into 3 balls. Cover and chill overnight.
- On a board, spread 2 tablespoons potato flakes.
- Roll out one ball in a circle about 1/8 to 1/4 inches.
- Use a pizza cutter and cut into 12 wedges.
- Roll up each wedge. Start at long edge.
- Do the same for the other two rolls.
- Preheat 350°.
- Spray Pam on baking sheets, place all wedges on baking sheets.
- Bake about 20 minutes until slightly browned.
- Serve with dipping sauce or plain with tea and coffee.