Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
its a delicious desert, and since theres fruit on top, you can feel good about yourself afterwards. Tip: Instead of buying fruit dip, you can make your own. It just takes 8 ounces of cream cheese and 8 ounces of marshmallow cream. Throw them in a blender and you are good to go. (Even Vegan fruit dip is delicious!!)
- 20 ounces sugar cookie dough (your favorite sugar cookie dough recipe or store bought, usually 18oz, which is fine)
- 12 ounces cream cheese fruit dip
- 3 cups mixed fruit, of your choice cut make sure they are strained and let to sit and dry for at least 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to the recommended temperature for the recipe you are using.
- Spread the cookie dough on a pizza pan, spread evenly all the way to the end.
- Bake for the suggested amount of time for the cookie recipe used.
- Once the cookie (pizza) is lightly browned, pull it out and allow it to cool for 15 minutes.
- Spread the fruit dip on top of the cooled crust, dont be sparring, give it a good thick coat.
- Finally, arrange the fruit on top in any manor you'd like, be creative, make it decorative.