its a delicious desert, and since theres fruit on top, you can feel good about yourself afterwards. Tip: Instead of buying fruit dip, you can make your own. It just takes 8 ounces of cream cheese and 8 ounces of marshmallow cream. Throw them in a blender and you are good to go. (Even Vegan fruit dip is delicious!!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 ounces sugar cookie dough (your favorite sugar cookie dough recipe or store bought, usually 18oz, which is fine)
- 12 ounces cream cheese fruit dip
- 3 cups mixed fruit, of your choice cut make sure they are strained and let to sit and dry for at least 15 minutes
- 1Preheat oven to the recommended temperature for the recipe you are using.
- 2Spread the cookie dough on a pizza pan, spread evenly all the way to the end.
- 3Bake for the suggested amount of time for the cookie recipe used.
- 4Once the cookie (pizza) is lightly browned, pull it out and allow it to cool for 15 minutes.
- 5Spread the fruit dip on top of the cooled crust, dont be sparring, give it a good thick coat.
- 6Finally, arrange the fruit on top in any manor you'd like, be creative, make it decorative.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Cookie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese fruit dip