Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great snack for kids that's easy to make, fun and good for them! We prefer waffle cones, but really you could use any type of cone.
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- 3 cups cut up fresh fruit
- 5 ice cream cones
- cherries, with stems
- Puree strawberries and coconut in a blender until smooth.
- Combine fruits and spoon into cones.
- Pour strawberry sauce on top of the fruit. Top with a cherry.
OMG so yummy and oh so easy, my 4 yd old grandson loved helping make this, our fruit was apples and bananas, we also topped it with a bit of whipped cream in the can. He thought that was the neatest thing, also he wanted to know how the apple got so small(the cherry on top) Keeper for sure