Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I did a search and couldn't find fruit cocktail squares like these. My mom used to make them every Christmas when I was a kid. They're very simple to make and really tasty. This recipe calls for an 8 x 8 pan, but I've made it in a 9 x 9 and just added a little more fruit cocktail. You can add a layer of whipped cream to the whole pan, or a dollop to each square when serving. They're really nice on their own too. Hope you enjoy! :)
- 28 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- whipped cream (for topping) (optional)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with butter. Press into an 8 x 8 pan and bake for 15 minutes @ 300°F.
- Combine fruit cocktail, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread fruit cocktail mixture over graham wafer crust.
- Bake @ 350F for 15 minutes (or until firm).
- Cool and top with whipped cream (if desired).