Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
In an effort to lighten up my diet, I'm discovering smoothies are a good start to my day. You can use lite fruit cocktail instead of the kind in heavy just for a healtier smoothie. This one is really easy and my kids liked it too.
- 1 (8 ounce) can fruit cocktail, chilled
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients, except ice and cinnamon in blender for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Add ice and pulse until mixture becomes smooth and slushy.
- Add cinnamon and pulse again for 2-3 seconds.
- Serve cold.