Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Fruit Cocktail Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 15 ounces fruit cocktail
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package Dream Whip
- Make lemon jello, use juice from fruit cocktail for part of liquid.
- mash cream cheese and add to jello.
- let set.
- when jello begins to set add fruit cocktail and dream whip.
- pour into a shallow dish.
- put in refrigerator.
I love Jell-O & am a long-time fan of fruit cocktail, so liking this came easy to me! Loved the inclusion of the cream cheese as well, & will certainly be making this again! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Bargain Basement recipe tag]