This would make a beautiful presentation in martini glasses. Chilling time not included in preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup pineapple chunks (pick four to combine) or 3/4 cup grapes (pick four to combine) or 3/4 cup oranges (pick four to combine) or 3/4 cup cherries (pick four to combine) or 3/4 cup strawberries (pick four to combine) or 3/4 cup watermelon (pick four to combine) or 3/4 cup cantaloupe (pick four to combine)
- 8 marshmallows, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups ginger ale, very cold
- fresh mint sprig (to garnish)
- powdered sugar
- 1Combine four fruts and the marshmallows; chill.
- 2Pour cold ginger ale over the top just before serving.
- 3Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Cocktail Deluxe
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g