Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a tasty twist on the more traditional peach or cherry cobblers. It is very easy and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour butter into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar and baking powder until well combined.
- Stir in milk until smooth.
- Pour into pan and stir around to incorporate some of the butter.
- Spoon fruit evenly over batter.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Top with ice cream if desired.
Very easy to make, but it didn't have a lot of flavor. Maybe adding some nutmeg and cinnamon or almond extract would help. Also, it was VERY flat. Perhaps making it in a 9" square pan would have made it more cake-like. Just sayin.....
Very good and easy!
Very good and so easy to make.