Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is a tasty twist on the more traditional peach or cherry cobblers. It is very easy and delicious.
Top Review by GinaJohnson
Very easy to make, but it didn't have a lot of flavor. Maybe adding some nutmeg and cinnamon or almond extract would help. Also, it was VERY flat. Perhaps making it in a 9" square pan would have made it more cake-like. Just sayin.....
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (17 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- ice cream, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour butter into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar and baking powder until well combined.
- Stir in milk until smooth.
- Pour into pan and stir around to incorporate some of the butter.
- Spoon fruit evenly over batter.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Top with ice cream if desired.