This is a tasty twist on the more traditional peach or cherry cobblers. It is very easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Pour butter into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 3In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar and baking powder until well combined.
- 4Stir in milk until smooth.
- 5Pour into pan and stir around to incorporate some of the butter.
- 6Spoon fruit evenly over batter.
- 7Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- 8Top with ice cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Cocktail Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.1
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 207.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g