Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Dodge County Extension 1976. Always follow Ball canning methods. Very old recipe; no amounts given and instructions are sketchy.
- Boil sugar and water 5 minutes for syrup.
- Prepare fruit for canning.
- Cut oranges in large pieces.
- Cut grapes in half removing seeds, I already told you; see it is an old recipe.
- Cut pineapple in small pieces; I already told you about tidbits.
- Mix all together.
- Pour into hot sterile jars.
- Pour boiling syrup over fruit.
- Seal tight.
- Put back in boiling water.
- Turn off heat and let stand 24 hours.