Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
my favorite cake! not fluffy at all, sweet tooth perfection.
Make and share this Fruit Cocktail Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix filling ingredients together and pour into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle topping mixture over the filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until well done.
- For the frosting, bring sugar, margarine, and evaporated milk to a boil for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour over cake while both the cake and filling are hot.
- (In otherwards right out of oven) Let cool before eating or cutting.