- 2 firm plums or 2 peaches or 2 nectarines or 2 pluots, cut into sixths
- 1 firm plums or 1 peaches or 1 nectarines or 1 pluots, chopped
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cinnamon sugar, for sprinkling muffin tops
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift the flour, sugar, powder, and salt in a bowl, making a well in the center.
- Pour chopped fruit, butter, applesauce, milk, and vanilla into the well; blend by hand.
- Scoop batter into lightly greased muffin pan.
- Insert a fruit wedge into each muffin; letting it stick out of the batter.
- Sprinkle muffin tops with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in a preheated 350* oven.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan, then turn out on rack to cool.