1/1 Photo of Fruit Cobbler (for 2)
Delicious Cobbler!! The recipe can easily be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries ("or" other fruit)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1Combine blueberries, sugar and first amount of water in small saucepan.
- 2Heat, stirring often, until mixture simmers.
- 3Simmer for 2 or 3 minutes until berries are cooked.
- 4Mix cornstarch into second amount of water and stir into simmering berries.
- 5Stir until thickened a bit.
- 6Turn into ungreased 3 cup or 1 quart casserole.
- 7Keep warm.
- 8Topping: Measure first 4 ingredients into bowl.
- 10Add cooking oil, milk and vanilla.
- 12Drop in 4 mounds over top of berries.
- 13Bake, uncovered in 400f degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- 14Recipe can easily be doubled.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Cobbler (for 2)
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 177.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g