MIL's fruit cobbler
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Pour melted butter into a medium casserole.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix flour, 1 cup of sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 4Add the milk and mix well, pour into dish. Do not stir.
- 5Toss fruit with remaining 1 cup of sugar and sprinkle evenly over the top of cobbler. Do not stir.
- 6Bake at 350F for 35-40 min, or until browned and bubbily.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 603.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 66.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: