- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 -3 cups fresh fruit or 2 -3 cups frozen fruit, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour melted butter into a medium casserole.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, 1 cup of sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the milk and mix well, pour into dish. Do not stir.
- Toss fruit with remaining 1 cup of sugar and sprinkle evenly over the top of cobbler. Do not stir.
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 min, or until browned and bubbily.