Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Really rich and elegant cookie. Can also make as bar cookies. This originally was a plain cake mix cookie recipe that I tweaked a lot.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix, i use duncan hines
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup fruit, morsels
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
These are so good! I used dried pineapple and orange flavored Craisins...
UPDATE: Rating this another 5 stars again. This time I used pomegranate flavored craisins. You could change this recipe up really easily by using a different flavor cake mix and different fruit, and chocolate chips instead of white. Chocolate cake mix and cherry flavored craisins? Pink cake mix for Valentine's Day?