Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Yummy summer salad.
Make and share this Fruit Chicken Tortellini Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium lemon, peeled and sectioned
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- Cook tortellini according to pkg. directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, fruit and chicken. In a small bowl, whisk the syrup and orange juice; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with cashews just before serving.