Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This isn't the salad I was looking for but it definitely caught my eye. A great recipe from Homel Foods.
- 8 ounces spiral-shaped whole wheat pasta
- 3 (3 ounce) cans white chicken meat, drained
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup low-fat creamy poppy seed salad dressing
- fresh spinach
- toasted pecans (or candied pecans)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse under cold running water; drain again.
- In serving bowl, toss together pasta and next 6 ingredients. Serve over bed of spinach; top with pecans.
Really easy.Really good. I served this to my VIP chef brother. He asked for the recipe. It was also a hit at my wife's family reunion