Recipe by Kristie-cakes
A fruity version of the classic cheesecake dessert, easy to adapt to your own taste or portion size!
- 2 digestive biscuits
- 10 g soft butter
- 1 teaspoon clear honey
- 1⁄4 lemon
- 100 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 kiwi
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush the biscuits into small pieces and combine with the soft butter and honey. Place this mixture into one small metal cutter ring and press firmly and evenly on the bottom of the ring.
- Add the lemon juice and icing sugar to the cheese, whisk for around 2 minutes, being careful not to over whisk as this can cause the mixture to split.
- Spoon the mixture into the rings and using a flan/palette knife press the mix well into the ring to prevent air gaps. Remove the ring with either a hot cloth or blowtorch.
- TIP: If you find it difficult to remove from the ring, use a flat knife to cut around the cheesecake.
- Place the cheesecakes onto a large plate or individual ones and decorate with a few thin slices of the kiwi.