Recipe by Baby Kato
These are so good. They are very quick and easy to make, with ingredients found in most homes. A real treat, excellent for company, family & friends...enjoy! *Please note cooking time is chilling time.
Top Review by Dotty2
These are great. Love the addition of the lemon flavor with the coconut. These also freeze very well after being set (without the fruit on top) a great cheesecake treat for anytime. I did also have some with a topping of cherry pie filling. Great recipe. Swap#27 Aus/NZ
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (eagle brand)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 12 prepared tart shells, baked, your favourite
- 3 tablespoons coconut, toasted
- 4 large fresh strawberries, sliced
- 12 fresh pineapple chunks
- 12 fresh blackberries
- 1⁄4 cup crab apple jelly, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cream cheese till soft and creamy, gradually add in the condensed milk.
- Blend until smooth and stir in lemon juice, lemon rind, vanilla and almond extracts.
- Add a little toasted coconut to the bottom of each tart shell.
- Cover with cream cheese mixture and chill for 2 hours, until mixture has set.
- Before serving add a strawberry slice, pineapple chunk and a large blackberry to each tart.
- Brush lightly with melted crab apple jelly.
- Any leftovers must be refrigerated.