Wonderful little tarts that taste great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 prepared tart shells (2 or 3-inch)
- mixed fruit (strawberries, blueberries, bananas, raspberries, orange segments, cherries, kiwi fruit, grapes or pi)
- 1/4 cup apple jelly, melted
- 1In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- 2Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- 3Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- 4Spoon equal portions into crusts.
- 5Top with fruit; brush with jelly.
- 6Chill 2 hours or until set.
- 7Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Cheese Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (793 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.5
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 50.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared tart shells