Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful little tarts that taste great.
Make and share this Fruit Cheese Tartlets recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 prepared tart shells (2 or 3-inch)
- mixed fruit (strawberries, blueberries, bananas, raspberries, orange segments, cherries, kiwi fruit, grapes or pi)
- 1⁄4 cup apple jelly, melted
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Spoon equal portions into crusts.
- Top with fruit; brush with jelly.
- Chill 2 hours or until set.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Made this for the office potluck, but used a very large tart pan. Everyone raved about it. One co-worker got mad at me - she said I ruined her diet - she couldn't stop at just one piece. One guy told me I really "nailed it". I used fresh nectarines, plums, kiwi, blueberries and strawberries. I can't wait to make this again!